Here's the two tunes The Melvins did on Last Call last night:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Late Night Pick: Natalie Prass, Jonny Two Bags
This is not a repeat. Natalie Prass will be on Last Call with Carson Daly again tonight (NBC, 1:35 AM). I"m guessing they'll show another song or two from her recent show in LA. Jonny Two Bags, the guitarist from Social Distortion who has a solo album out, will also be on the show. Here's Natalie from a couple years ago when she lived in Nashville, before she moved to the RVA:
Here's the two tunes The Melvins did on Last Call last night:
Here's the two tunes The Melvins did on Last Call last night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment