Here's Sleater-Kinney on the Late Night with Seth Meyers show that was repeated last Friday night:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, March 16, 2015
Late Night Pick: Matthew E White
RVA's own Matthew E White is on Late Show with David Letterman tonight (11:35 PM, CBS). Matthew will perform a song from his new album, "Fresh Blood". "Fresh Blood" is his second full-length album and is getting great reviews, just like his first. After the show tonight, he'll be off to SXSW along with every other musician in the known galaxy. Here's a great song, "Big Love", from Matthew's first album, "Big Inner":
Here's Sleater-Kinney on the Late Night with Seth Meyers show that was repeated last Friday night:
Here's Sleater-Kinney on the Late Night with Seth Meyers show that was repeated last Friday night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment