Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Late Night Pick: Iron & Wine and Calexico
An indie rock marriage made in heaven, Iron & Wine will get together with Calexico tonight on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:35 AM. This won't be the first time the two acts have been together as they collaborated on a 7 song EP back in 2005. Expect some Christmas music, namely a cover of the Pogues/Kristy McColl song "Fairytale in New York".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment