Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, December 9, 2013
Late Night Pick: 7 Days of Funk featuring Snoopzilla & Dam-Funk
Snoop Dogg's new project is the funk tribute, 7 Days of Funk. Snoop is performing under the name Snoopzilla as a tribute to Bootsy "Bootzilla" Collins so you can dig where this funk is coming from. Producer/DJ Dam-Funk is Snoop's collaborator. Let's watch Conan tonight on TBS at 11 PM to see what they have come up with. If you can't wait, the whole album is streaming on NPR HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment