Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, September 7, 2012
Late Night Pick: Lee Fields & The Expressions
Tonight, on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly, get down with retro-soul/funk artist Lee Fields & The Expressions. Lee's been around since the late 60's so he's got the soul in his roots and he's got the young band, The Expressions, backing him up and giving him some new soul swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment