Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Late Night Pick: The Heavy
Tonight, we'll check in with the insane Craig Ferguson on the The Late Late Show as he brings British soul rock band The Heavy on as his musical guest. The Heavy is the band that does that song, "How You Like Me Now?" which you've seen on many a commercial. On the show tonight, you can check out what they are doing now as they play a track from their new album, "The Glorious Dead". Late Late Show is on CBS at 12:35 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment