Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Paul Simon
Holy crap! Conan two nights in a row after not showing up on LNPOTN for months. Tonight, Conan has Paul Simon who has yet another great album out. Paul will be at the Landmark on November 29. There are still some Balcony tickets remaining for the show but get them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment