Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Bono
We're going back to Comedy Central tonight for the Late Night Pick of the Night. This time it's the Daily Show with John Stewart's turn. Bono from U2 will be on. Not sure if he'll perform anything. But he's always interesting and I'll want to see if John will jibe him a little for the Spiderman musical debacle. I saw a song from the Spiderman musical during the Macy's parade broadcast, you know, when they are killing time the first hour while they wait for the parade to reach Macy's so they show all the Broadway stuff. It was pretty brutal. The choreography was ridiculous and the costumes even more so. The Green Goblin looked like a fat piece of broccoli. Kraven the Hunter and Carnage looked like they were action figures for three-year-olds.
Labels:
Bono,
Daily Show,
John Stewart,
U2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment