Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Thurston Moore & Bob Mould
Two 80's-90's alternative rock gods are on Jimmy Fallon tonight. Thurston Moore (of Sonic Youth) and Bob Mould (of Husker Du) have both had solo stuff out too, Bob more than Thurston. If they play together, this could be something special. Jimmy Fallon is on at 12:35 AM on NBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment