Survived by Cub Scout Camp/T-ball practice all day outside yesterday. Luckily it was not too hot but I am still pretty tired today.
Tonight's Late Night Pick of the Night is indie dance trio Friendly Fires on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC at midnight.
Don't forget Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings tonight at Friday Cheers. Wish I could go but I have yet another t-ball all-stars practice to assistant coach. Chris Bopst of the Richmond Times-Dispatch also says you should go see them. Read his article on them from yesterday's Weekend section HERE.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment