Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, May 27, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Dennis Coffey
Tonight's Late Night Pick of the Night is member of the legendary Funk Brothers, who performed on most Motown recordings between 1959 - 1972 (watch the marvelous documentary "Standing in the Shadows of Motown" for the full story), Dennis Coffey on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35 AM on NBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment