Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: the Belle Brigade
Tonight's late night pick of the night is the Belle Brigade on Conan tonight on TBS at 11 PM or 1 AM. the Belle Brigade is an indie-pop duo (think Fleetwood Mac) who are also the grandkids of John Williams. Yes, that John Wiliams (Star Wars, Jaws, Superman, etc.). So you know there is some good music genes going on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment