Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Ticketmaster Loses
Ticketmaster has been ordered by the Federal Trade Commission to pay $1 million to Springsteen fans that Ticketmaster screwed. To read about how Ticketmaster tried to sell non-existent tickets at inflated prices to unsuspecting customers and then had the gall to charge them service fees for not giving them tickets, go HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment