Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Friday, February 5, 2010
Citizen Cope @ National postponed
This message from The National and Citizen Cope: Message From Cope *** Unfortunately, due to the massive snowstorm in the Mid Atlantic we've had to postpone tomorrow night's show at the National in Richmond. We will be rescheduling this show and will have the new date for you shortly, so stay tuned. We're really sorry about not being able to do this show and are looking forward to getting it rescheduled ... All tickets purchased will be honored on the new date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment