Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, March 30, 2009
Green Apple Earth Day Fest Needs Volunteers
If you want to volunteer for the Green Apple Earth Day Fest in DC April 17 - 19, you'll get to go to a free "thank you" concert in DC on 4/19. They haven't announced the DC artists yet, but the other cities have some good bands so I would expect the same in DC. Here is the link: http://planetgreen.discovery.com/work-connect/green-apple.html.
Labels:
DC,
Green Apple Festival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment