Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, March 13, 2009
The Dead Give In
Hate to say I told you so but it looks like The Dead are having some trouble selling tix at the high prices they have asked for. Relix reports "The Dead has released some additional “specially priced” tickets for both its upcoming shows at East Rutherford, NJ’s Izod Center. As previously reported, The Dead will perform at the Meadowlands venue on April 28 and 29 as part of an extended spring tour. These new, more economically-friendly tickets will be available for a reasonable $53.00. The group’s tour is scheduled to kick off at Greensboro, NC’s Greensboro Coliseum on April 12."
Labels:
The Dead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment