Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, December 5, 2008
IMDB for Music
I've been waiting for someone to do something like the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) for music. And now its here. Check out Soundunwound, the new music site from, well, IMDB & Amazon. The timeline feature for bands is pretty slick. Also, links to videos, web sites, member bios, etc. Me likee alot!
Labels:
Amazon,
IMDB,
Soundunwound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also like allmusic.com, which seems to have more info on the bands I like, instead of blank spots like soundunwound...
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to have choices.
Yes, soundunwound has not lived up to its promise. I tend to go to allmusic for band info along with Wikipedia.
ReplyDeletewho is the actree in darryl worleys family tree music video
ReplyDelete