Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Worst Band Names of 2008
AV Club has posted the worst band names of 2008: http://www.avclub.com/content/feature/2008_the_year_in_band_names. Thanks to the miracles of MySpace and YouTube, you can actually view some of the videos and hear the music of these bands and even more dreadfulness will ensue. Just check out the videos they have posted in the list. I think the longest I made it was 90 seconds with any one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment