Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, May 30, 2008
Official Bruce w/Tom Morello
I know I posted this before but this is the officially remixed and professionally shot version of Springsteen's "Ghost Of Tom Joad" with Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine. They performed this in Anaheim on April 7th of this year. This gives me goosebumps when the first guitar duet ends, the accordian lingers on and Bruce sings, "And Tom said, wherever there's a cop beatin' a guy....". Check it out and turn it up: http://media.brucespringsteen.net/non_secure/videos/080407_1S_p8k.mov.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how can i down or up load the ghost of old tom joad from bruce and morrelo
ReplyDeleteVinny33,
ReplyDeleteYou can still get the Ghost of Tom Joad w/Tom Morello through iTunes. Its on the Magic Tour Highlights album.