Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Help the Palominos play Lollapalooza
Sonicbids is having a contest for an unsigned band to play at Lollapalooza in Chicago and Richmond band, The Palominos are vying for the slot. You can click here and vote for them. They are currenlty in 20th place and need to be in the top 100 to move onto the next round. You can vote once per day per e-mail address between now and June 22nd. Support your local music!
Labels:
Lollapalooza,
Palominos,
Richmond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment