Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Win tix to see Wood Brothers!
On Handful of Brains (originally aired 2/11/2020 7 - 9 PM), I’ll give away tickets to see The Wood Brothers tomorrow night at The National! We’ll also have tunes from artists like Charlie Parker, The Searchers, Ellis, The Autumn Defense, Jakob Dylan & Josh Homme, Grace Jones, Aaron Binder, Old Crow Medicine Show, and more!
Here's a link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/202002111900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
And a link to the playlist: https://www.wrir.org/2020/02/11/win-tix-to-see-wood-brothers/#playlist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment