It’s the final Handful of Brains of the decade tonight! We’ll play some New Year’s Eve themed songs mixed into our usual eclectic bag of tunes, including music from Superhuman Happiness, little hurricane, Molly Burch, Over the Rhine, Grateful Dead, Death Cab for Cutie, Nancy Wilson, The O’Jays, The Breeders, The Infamous Stringdusters, and more!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201912311900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, January 3, 2020
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment