Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
J Roddy Walston Tix!
On Handful of Brains (originally aired 11/26/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio), we've got tix to see J Roddy Walston and The Business Saturday at The National! We'll also celebrate the birthdays of Tina Turner and John McVie and we have music from Warren Zevon, LANKUM, Bush, Widespread Panic, The Bankesters, Ronnie Fauss, St. Paul and The Broken Bones and more!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201911261900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment