Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, September 13, 2019
Tickets to see Dweezil Zappa!
On Handful of Brains sponsored by Ricky the Mini Hippo (originally aired on 9/10/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio), we've got tickets for you to see Dweezil Zappa performing Frank's "Hot Rats" album & more Sunday, 9/15 at The National! We've also got an eclectic mix of music featuring The Early November, Joe Jackson, The Slickers, Mara Simpson, Pearl Jam, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Snarky Puppy, The Origin, and more!
Here's a link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201909101900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment