Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, April 25, 2019
Hypodermic Needle
Like a hypodermic needle injecting rock n' roll right into your brain through your ear holes, Handful of Brains brings you an eclectic mix of music (originally aired on 4/23/16 on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio from 7 - 9 PM featuring Billy Bragg, Chris Isaak, Fleetwood Mac, Band of Horses, The Delta Saints, Potty Mouth, Caroline Rose, GOSH PITH, and more!
Click here to listen to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201904231900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment