Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Episode 2: Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go Back on the Radio
On Handful of Brains: Episode 2: Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go Back on the Radio (originally aired 3/12/19 7 - 9 PM) : We played an eclectic mix of music planting musical seeds in the fertile soil of your ears to bloom in the upcoming spring.
Here's a link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201903121900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment