Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Children of the Night: Underworld
On Children of the Night: Underworld (originally aired 11/3/18 3 - 5 AM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio): We hope you enjoyed Halloween. The Children of the Night did. Those trick or treaters are delicious. Such sweet blood when they are full of candy. But now we are back in the Underworld with an eclectic mix of music to celebrate with including Josh Ritter, White Denim, Phish from one of their Hampton shows this October, Bodega , Lucius, R.E.M. and more.
Here's a link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201811030300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment