Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Children of the Night: Vampires in the Weeds
On the episode of Children of the Night: Vampires in the Weeds (originally aired Saturday, 10/13/2018 3 - 5 AM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio): The vampires hide in the weeds, waiting for you to walk by. Or maybe they are really busy wait staff? Anyway, we’ve got an eclectic mix for your featuring Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Grateful Dead, Horse Feathers, Belly, Pile, The Seeds, Crushed Out, The Wombats, Miho Hatori, Queens Of The Stone Age, and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment