Here's Sturgill Simpson on last night's Tonight Show:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Late Night Pick: Lukas Graham
Pop/soul/rock singer from Denmark, Lukas Graham, is on Conan tonight (11 PM, TBS). You might dig Lukas if you like Jason Mraz, OneRepublic, Fitz & The Tantrums, Train, Ed Sheerhan or Jack Johnson. Here's his big hit, "7 Years":
Here's Sturgill Simpson on last night's Tonight Show:
Here's Sturgill Simpson on last night's Tonight Show:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment