Here's the two songs Heartless Bastards played on Last Call last night:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Late Night Pick: Houndmouth
Americana band Houndmouth will be on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight (1:35 AM, NBC). The band was captured performing "Sedona" and "Say It" at the El Rey Theatre in LA last week. You might dig Houndmouth if you like Mumford & Sons, Alabama Shakes, Grace Potter or Drive-By Truckers. From 2012, here's "Penitentiary":
Here's the two songs Heartless Bastards played on Last Call last night:
Here's the two songs Heartless Bastards played on Last Call last night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment