Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Late Night Pick: Andra Day
New retro-soul singer-songwriter Andra Day will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight (ABC, 11:35 PM). You can get a free download of her song "Rearview" from her debut album HERE. And here's her cover of Eminem's "Lose Yourself" done in her style. Check it out.
Here's Jill Scott on Jimmy Kimmel Live last week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment