Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Late Night Pick: Swingin' Utters
Long-running Southern California punkers, Swingin' Utters, will be on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight (NBC, 1:35 AM). You might dig Swingin' Utters if you like Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphys, Black Flag, Sex Pistols, X, The Clash, Husker Du, The Ramones, Rancid or The Replacements. Here's the Swingin' Utters doing "I Got Your Number":
Here's Chris Stapleton on Late Show with Stephen Colbert last week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment