Here's Lauryn Hill on the Tonight Show last week performing the Nina Simone song "Feeling Good":
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Late Night Pick: Laura Marling
British folk singer-songwriter Laura Marling will be on The Late Late Show with James Corden tonight (12:35 AM, CBS). Laura's latest album, "Short Movie" is getting excellent reviews. Here's Laura singing "Sophia" from her 2011 album "A Creature I Don't Know":
Here's Lauryn Hill on the Tonight Show last week performing the Nina Simone song "Feeling Good":
Here's Lauryn Hill on the Tonight Show last week performing the Nina Simone song "Feeling Good":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment