Here's JD McPherson performing "Head Over Hills" on last night's Conan:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Late Night Pick: Father John Misty
Singer/songwriter Father John Misty is on Conan tonight (11 PM, TBS). Father John is one of many artists (including Guster, Neko Case, Ra Ra Riot, Son Little and Xavier Rudd) on the free Oxfam Summer Jams download. Oxfam America is a global organization working to right the
wrongs of poverty, hunger, and injustice. Here's Father John Misty a few agos with a 25 minute performance on KEXP:
Here's JD McPherson performing "Head Over Hills" on last night's Conan:
Here's JD McPherson performing "Head Over Hills" on last night's Conan:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment