Here's Interpol on last night's Late Night with Seth Meyers doing "Everything Is Wrong":
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Late Night Pick: Lorde
Lorde will be on Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon tonight (11:35 PM, NBC). She curated the soundtrack for the new Hunger Games sequel, "Mockingjay: Part 1" (the soundtrack is getting good reviews) and she has four songs on it. Who else does Lorde like enough to include on her soundtrack? Bat for Lashes, Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij, Charli XCX, The
Chemical Brothers, Chvrches, Ariana Grande, Haim, Grace Jones, Duran Duran's
Simon LeBon, Major Lazer, Miguel, Pusha T, Q-Tip, Raury, Stromae, Tinashe, Tove
Lo, and xoV. Rather than play "Royals" again, let's play Weird Al's parody, "Foil":
Here's Interpol on last night's Late Night with Seth Meyers doing "Everything Is Wrong":
Here's Interpol on last night's Late Night with Seth Meyers doing "Everything Is Wrong":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment