Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, July 9, 2010
Best Reviewed Albums of the Year, So Far
If you were wondering what the best reviewed albums of the year are, so far, well here you go. Led by "The ArchAndroid" by Janelle Monae.
I probably heard one of this illest albums this year and it probably won't get the love it deserves. VA has some pretty dope artist. This kat Shawn Xavien even released his album on last.fm for free which was crazy because I would've paid for that joint. Not to often do I take local artist serious in the area because they usually all sound the same but this dude is crazy I'm tellin' you. You guys should find this guy i'm serious.
I probably heard one of this illest albums this year and it probably won't get the love it deserves. VA has some pretty dope artist. This kat Shawn Xavien even released his album on last.fm for free which was crazy because I would've paid for that joint. Not to often do I take local artist serious in the area because they usually all sound the same but this dude is crazy I'm tellin' you. You guys should find this guy i'm serious.
ReplyDelete