Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Lady Gaga tix on sale Saturday, 4/10
Tickets for Lady Gaga at John Paul Jones Arena in C'ville are going on sale Saturday, 4/10 at 10 AM. Whether you like her music or not, you gotta love the crazy outfits she wears. However, some people say God hates Lady Gaga and she is going to hell. Go to the show then you can be the judge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment