PHISH SUMMER TOUR 2010 from Phish on Vimeo.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Phish Summer Tour 2010 - Portsmouth VA
Phish announced their 2010 Summer Tour last night. The closes they'll be coming is Portsmouth VA on 6/15 (a Tuesday). There are also shows in MD and NC. To see all the dates, check out this quite entertaining video featuring the drummer, Jon Fishman:
Labels:
Phish,
Portsmouth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment