Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, February 2, 2009
New York Times article on Springsteen
Here's a link to the New York Times article on Springsteen from Wednesday, January 28: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/01/arts/music/01pare.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&emc=eta1. Hope you all enjoyed the Super Bowl Halftime show. I thought it was great, though it was hard to see a 12 minute Springsteen show, when you are used to 3 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment