See VA, it pays to be a battleground state. I just saw this announcement. Coming to Richmond Coliseum on Tuesday, October 28 is Sheryl Crow, Jack Johnson, Beastie Boys, Santogold, and Norah Jones for Get Out The Vote '08. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, October 11 and are only $35. Here is the link to Ticketmaster: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0100414896D8284E.
They'll also be doing the following shows:
Nov 1 St. Paul, MN - Roy Wilkins Auditorium: Beastie Boys/Ben Harper/Tenacious D
Nov 2 Milwaukee, WI - U.S. Cellular Arena: Beastie Boys/Ben Harper/Crosby & Nash/Tenacious D
They plan on announcing more shows soon.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crow will also be in Richmond on Saturday Oct. 18th for a full concert for a charity event sponsored by Genworth Financial... it's at the VCU Siegel Center at 8:00 p.m.
ReplyDelete