Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, December 17, 2007
National Theater Web Page is Up
The web site for the National Theater in downtown Richmond is now up: http://www.thenationalva.com/. Some of the links aren't working yet and there isn't a schedule of bands yet (though some dates are posted on pollstar.com). But good to see it is that much closer to opening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good information about theater.
ReplyDelete- resume