Monday, October 24, 2011

Late Night Pick of the Night: Primus, Bridge Concert Replay

I usually base my Late Night Pick of the Night on the musical guest only, but the lineup on Jimmy Kimmel tonight is hard to pass up.  Musical guest is Primus and you also get Zach Galifianakis (god, that's hard to spell) and Mike Judge talking about the return of Beavis & Butthead.  Jimmy Kimmel is on ABC at midnight.

Also, if you missed the Bridge Concert webcast on Saturday featuring Norah Jones, Neil Young, Beck, Dave Matthews, Arcade Fire, Carlos Santana, Mumford & Sons and Devendra Banhart, the replay is still being streamed on YouTube HERE.  Once you get there click "Live".  A word of warning.  You can't fast forward on the stream.  Because of that, and mistakes yesterday by my son and then by me, I have now watched the first 2 hours three times but haven't seen the rest.  So I'm being very careful right now not to upset the stream.  If you want to check out the show, do so today because I don't know how much longer they plan on keeping it up there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment