Thursday, September 29, 2011

They Might Be Giants@National, Late Night Pick of the Night: Laura Marling

The always kooky, always entertaining, They Might Be Giants will be at The National tonight.  Tix are $23.  Doors open at 7, show starts at 8 with opener Jonathan Coulton

We'll have a full rundown of the weekend's musical events tonight.  Tried to do it last night.  Set the alarm on my new cell phone to wake my up in case I fell asleep lying down with the 4 year old while he went to sleep.  Fell asleep, of course.  Found out that the Vibrate on my new cell phone is not nearly as strong as the one on my old phone as I slept right through the alarm and numerous text messages.

Late Night Pick of the Night is English folky singer-songwriter Laura Marling on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35 AM on NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment