Friday, November 5, 2010

"Mick Jagger's" response to the Keith Richards book

A really good fictional reply to Keith from Mick on Keith’s book. It’s long but worth it I think. Print it out and read it on the way home.


http://www.slate.com/id/2273611/pagenum/all/

Takes the line in the Rolling Stone review of the book about “I wonder what Mick would say about having to deal with a junkie in the band” and expounds on it.

I haven’t read the book yet but from everything I’ve read about it, I have to wonder “why now”? Why not put it out after they are all dead? I’m not getting what Keith is trying to accomplish and a lot of it sounded rather bitchy to me. And I thought Mick was supposed to be the bitch! Ah well, just another turn in the saga that is the Rolling Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment