Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bonnaroo webcast, literal "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

Bonnaroo will be webcast on http://music.att.net/ this weekend for free. As of now, no Phish, Beastie Boys or Bruce but there at "to be announced" slots in the webcast schedule at the times they will be on stage. The webcast will go from 1:45 PM Eastern time to approx. 1 AM on Friday, and 12:15 to around 1 AM on Saturday & Sunday. Highlights include Gomez, Animal Collective, & Ani Difranco (Friday); Grace Potter & The Nocturnals (with some tunes from their upcoming album hopefully), Lucinda Williams, Del McCoury Band (Saturday); Booker T (of the MGs) with the Drive-By Truckers & Ben Harper and Relentless7 (Sunday). I will be watching whenever I am at home and my almost 2-year-old isn't watching garbage truck videos on YouTube.

Lia K. and Vince B. both sent me links to this video and its pretty damn funny. Its the "literal video" of "Total Eclipse of the Heart". Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much peed myself the first time I saw this video. It's been making the rounds for a little while now, but I keep taking the time to watch it again anyway. It's better than the Tears For Fears one that's been circulating and that's one's not bad

    We knew at the time they came out that these videos were stupid, but the literal lyrics just hammer the point home. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete